THE ULTIMATE TRAIL BIKE
The new Stumpjumper is the ultimate trail bike. Lighter, stiffer and incredibly capable …
- There are three new categories of Stumpjumper. The Stumpjumper ST (Short Travel) is snappy and nimble, while the
Stumpjumper is fast and planted: Both are available in men’s and women’s versions. Finally, the Stumpjumper EVO, is
longer, slacker and gravity-focused.
- MORE PRECISE: The Sidearm frame design improves performance in rough terrain by minimizing frame flex when
the rear suspension is active. Sidearm does all that by directly connecting all three mounting points of the rear-end
and shock to the frame.
- STIFFER AND LIGHTER
- EVEN SMOOTHER: The new Stumpjumper is supple over small bumps, with a
firmer mid-stroke and exceptional big-hit performance.
- HASSLE FREE: The new Stumpjumpers use standard stroke and eye-to-eye metric shocks. If you feel like
experimenting with other shocks, it’s easy. Full tubes can be found throughout the carbon frame, so all you have to do is push the cable housing and it’ll come out the other end.
- SWAT™ DOWN TUBE STORAGE: The new SWAT™ Down Tube is sleeker & lighter, yet adds 20% more volume.
- QUIETER DRIVETRAINS: The revolutionary new chainstay protector silences chain slap.